Jan 11, 2014

Christmas Wrap-up

Hi Everyone,

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged!! There's lots to catch up on...

Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the start to the new year.

Here's a quick glance at some of the Christmas cards we were making at some of the Christmas classes this year.
Ain't Rudolph cute!

One of my girls helped me with the sponging

And another Rudolph

Mmmm new rubber didn't ink up too well on it's first use, not to self, must stamp on scrap paper first!

Can't go wrong with a Christmas tree, some of the baubles are the bright candy dots

I made quite a few of these angels in all different colours but it seems they are camera shy and have flown away...

Strips on washi tape on whisper white card - lifted off the page with dimensionals

We made this in raspberry ripple & strawberry slush too, not traditional Christmas colours but it looked great!


I'm going to schedule a couple of posts over the next few days with specials and promotions that are currently running and keep an eye out for the Sale-a-bration dates too!!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!