Nov 2, 2014

A bit of a catchup...

Hi Everyone,

Well time is going faster and faster this year and I personally would like it to slow down especially with the fact that Christmas is fast approaching!!

Yesterday I went to the Piara Waters Primary Sunset Market, it was a bit warm but I'd rather the warm weather than rain that's for sure! Here's a quick pic of my stall:



I made up this little notepads during the week too, can you guess what movie I was inspired by?



And after nearly 8 years of being a demonstrator, I finally spiral bound a copy of each of my Stampin' Up! catalogues! Now I can flip through them and keep them open at a particular page when I'm casing a project ;)



And I nearly forgot, there's new weekly deals available online:

1/16 Handheld Punch by Stampin' Up!
1/16" CIRCLE HANDHELD PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96
Autumn Traditions Kit -- Digital Download
AUTUMN TRADITIONS KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$10.95 $6.57
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
DOTTED SCALLOP RIBBON BORDER PUNCH
Price$27.95 $20.96
Natural 7/8 Cotton Ribbon
NATURAL 7/8" COTTON RIBBON
Price$13.95 $10.46
Perfect Print Numbers Bigz Die by Stampin' Up!
PERFECT PRINT NUMBERS BIGZ DIE
Price$42.95 $32.21
Cards & Labels Project Life Framelits Dies
PROJECT LIFE CARDS & LABELS FRAMELITS
Price$42.95 $32.21
Basic Metal Buttons
SILVER BASIC METAL BUTTONS
Price$13.95 $10.46
Word Bubbles Framelits Dies
WORD BUBBLES FRAMELITS DIE
Price$42.95 $32.21

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!