Jan 6, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Yay!! I can finally share with you the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration. Running from today until 31st March, Stampin' Up! have managed to surprise once again with loads of new products, I can't wait to try the chalk inks!





Click here to view both catalogues online, or please email me or comment below and I will be happy to post a copy to you (providing you live within Australia).

Hostess rewards have changed but are most definitely still available and it's better than ever to host a party this Sale-a-bration:


Shop - One free product for every $90 you spend on Stampin' Up!
Host a party - Earn $40 to spend on Stampin' Up! products of your choice with a qualifying party
Join my team - Option 1 - FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the Occasions Catalogue 
                        - Option 2 - Receive 2 FREE Sale-a-bration products with your Starter Kit

To book a party, please email me or leave your email address below.

If you are on pinterest, I've been pinning ideas and samples here.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!