Jul 12, 2017

Current Stampin' Up! Promotions!

Hi Everyone,

So you probably know by now that the new 2017-18 Idea Book and Catalogue has been released! However, I am a little late in letting you know about some promotions that are now available!

Firstly - BONUS DAYS! I love this offer that was first introduced in Australia last year - for every $90 you spend, you will receive a $9 coupon to use on your August order.


For the full flyer, please click here.


We also have a sneak peek release of a stamp & die set from the Holiday Catalogue, you can view the full flyer here

L2_Carols_Xmas_Demo_Jul0117_ENG


And if you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!, during July, you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack, which includes Paper Snips, Grid Paper, 2x D Blocks, Snail adhesive & a bone folder! (total value: $86) AND you will also receive the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (as featured above) for FREE (that's an extra $35 worth of product)!!






If you would like to know more about joining my team, please email me, or have a look at my Join my team page!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!