Jul 11, 2017

July School Holiday Class

Hi Everyone,

Last week, I held a kids' card making class and this is what we made:

Puppy punch art - Circle punches, scalloped oval (retired), oval (retired), heart (retired) 

I didn't get photos of all the cards the kids made of the second card, I've only got my sample but the kids were able to choose a different colour for the Happy Birthday sentiment and the stars, everyone kept the layout the same (although I did notice some punched some extra stars and adhere them inside their card.

Happy Birthday Thinlit, Star punch (retired)
We also tested some double sided adhesive paper, and whilst it was thick to run through big shot , it was fantastic having the adhesive already on the back of the sentiment once it was diecut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!