Jul 14, 2017

Some customer orders...

Hi Everyone,

Today I thought I'd share some of the custom orders I've done recently:

Colours: Real Red, Crumb Cake & Whisper White
Standard C6 card

Colours: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Larger A5 card
Colours: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer Paper
Larger A5 Card so lots of people could sign inside the card

Colours: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Real Red & Whisper White
Larger A5 card
This was for a work colleague who has a sense of humor & worked in the furniture department


Custom orders are available anytime and a massive range of colours, styles etc! And it can be more than cards, I can do invites, personalised scrapbooking pages, journals, anything that could be paper or card related.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!