Feb 9, 2018

11 years with Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone,

Today is my 11th Stampaversary with Stampin' Up!! What's that mean? Well, it means I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 11 years!



Such a lot has changed:

Then:

  • When I joined up, we (my husband and I) had a 3 month old girl and I had become a stay at home mum!
  • My Starter Kit was $324!
  • I didn't know many people who stamped
  • I was very nervous to embark on this new journey



Now:

  • We have 2 girls, aged 9 and 11 (this year they will turn 10 and 12)
  • Starter Kits have been reduced in price to $169 - and you get to choose all your own kit!!
  • I have made many friends through Stampin' Up! - some in person and many online
  • I still get nervous about my classes and my business lol :)



Of course many, many other things have changed within Stampin' Up! as a company and in areas of the world but I can't keep you reading all day - there's some stamping to be done!

But before you do go, here's some of my work over the past 11 years!




























(I use this bag so much!)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!